Rectifiers for Anodizing
Aluminium anodizing is sensitive and reactive to DC voltage wave shape and other process parameters. Proper devices are indispensable to reduce costs and times and to increase quality. CAEV produces rectifiers and electronic devices specifically designed for aluminium anodizing.
- Rectifiers for sulphuric anodizing – voltage up to 20Vdc and current up to 30000Adc
- Rectifiers for chromic anodizing – voltage up to 60Vdc and current up to 30000Adc
- Rectifiers for hard anodizing – voltage up to 100Vdc and current up to 10000Adc
- Pulse current rectifiers – adjustable base current, pulse amplitude and duty cycle
- Ramp Programmers
- Oxide Thickness Programmers